Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hip Kit Club | Project Life 2016

Hi everyone!

Today I have another Project Life spread to share. I made it with the Hip Kit Club January 2016 kits: Project Life kitembellishment kit and Main scrapbooking kit. They were all so full of pretty goodies. 


I absolutely adored my kits this month! The pinks and blues with a pop of yellow are awesome colors to work with for me. I find that they dont only work for girly pictures but they also tone down the dark colors of my pictures.

I really love to mix different size pictures. I arrange and print them as I go and I add lots of small embellishments to them as well as labels to add some pieces of journaling. Some times, when I have more to say, I will take a whole 4x6 card to write a lot more. (Sorry I can't show you all of my journaling this month.)

That cute sticker of a feather in an ink bottle is perfect for that card where I only wrote stuff.


I love to mix chipboard and stickers/paper embellishment. And I absolutely love to add stitching.

Now, before I start talking about this, I know that there's a spelling mistake here. I tried to unglue the Y without breaking everything but it didn't seem to be working much so Instead of wreaking everything I decided to let some traces of my mistakes related to my French mother tongue. It's all part of day to day life for me. :)
The pocket next to it is a shaker pocket that I closed up with my fuse tool. I just LOVED these cute acrylic circles and when I was glue them to a paper I was loosing the nice transparency and color so I figure that this way I could enjoy my little goodies. I added a wood veneer heart and some golden thread that i had at home. When I do a shaker pocket I try to use pieces that look the same on both side. Wood veneer are perfect for that.

The gold paired with the pink in this kind is just so elegant and gorgeous. I LOVED the washi tape!! It was to wide for me so I tore it in two and used both pieces over another.

Here I typed my journaling on a sticker label. In order to do so I kept the label on the sticker sheet. I really love the look of typed letters. If you don't have a typewriter, you could achieve the same look by printing with your computer.


Bits and pieces directly added to a 4x6 photo here.



Here again I typed on my stickers sheet and adhered the sticker to a paper that I had cut out to 3x4. It makes for a cute 3x4 card. :)

Here again, mixing chipboard and stickers. Love the dimension.


And finally I used one of the very lovely vellum word.
Voilà, you know everything. ;)
Have a great day and I hope you can get some crafting time.
Marie



3 comments:

Marie-Michèle Livernoche said...

Superbes pages!! Ça me donne le goût de m'y remettre!! Et ce n'est pas peu dire ces temps-ci!! ;)

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Commentaire qui fait plaisir à lire. Je te souhaite de t'y remettre parce que Ca en vaut tellement la peine. Et parce que c'est le fun. ❤️

Gab said...

If you didn't mention the spelling mistake, I would not have noticed it! I love, love, love the shaker you make with the aqua circles.