Saturday, July 4, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - a new beginning

Hi everyone!
Salut tout le monde!!

I'm so so happy today to tell you that I'm starting again as part of the Pretty Little Studio Design Team! I had done it for 6 months and stayed in contact with Melissa, the owner of the company, who quickly became a good friend of mine, and as she offered part time DT places this time around, I jumped on the occasion!!! I couldn't be more happy. You know, I love scrapbooking, but I can't possibly do everything. So this is of course a blessing for me to be part of one more team I love and still being able to continue on the Get It Scrapped DT, the Citrus Twist Kits DT and the Entre Artists team as well.
Je suis super heureuse aujourd'hui de vous annoncer que je suis de retour sur la fantastique équipe créative de Pretty Little Studio!!! Après avoir été designer pour eux pendant 6 mois, je suis restée amie avec Melissa, la propriétaire de PLS et quand j'ai vu qu'elle offrait des places à temps partiel, j'ai sauté sur l'occasion! Je suis tellement contente!! Vous savez, j'en mange du scrap, mais je ne peux quand même pas tout faire alors cette opportunité est pour moi SUPER! Ainsi je peux retravailler avec les produits que j'adore tout en demeurant sur mes aurores équipes Get it Scrapped, Citrus Twist Kits et Entre Artistes.

Thank you so much for having me Melissa!!!
Merci Melissa!!! Je suis vraiment contente pour cette opportunité.

And here's the wonderful team we form, all together:
Et voici la belle équipe que nous formons toutes ensemble:


A special CONGRATS and warm welcome to my friend Magali (Ladybird) who is joining me on the team! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! So happy about that Magali!!!
Des félicitations toutes spéciales à mon amie Magali (Ladybird) qui se joint à nous pour la première fois!! Yééééééé!! Je suis tellement contente Magali!!! <3 font="">

Talk to you soon!!
À bientôt!!

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Magali said...

Merci ma belle! Je suis tellement contente aussi!! Une nouvelle aventure en ta compagnie!