Monday, February 23, 2015

Craft the Story - Gather

Hi everyone!
Salut tout le monde!

Are you already member of the Craft the Story program by Ali Edwards? If not, you are missing on something! Not only you can register and get the kit, the stamps, the digital kit, or all of them together, but you also get the EDUCATION part which is what I love most about craft the story. Every month, Ali talks for about one hour about the subject of the month, giving us insights and various ways of looking at it, + lots of concrete ideas that we can adapt to our own life. 
Êtes-vous déjà membre du programme de Ali Edwards "Craft the Story"? Si non, vous manquez quelque chose. Vous manquez non seulement un superbe kit ou une plaque d'étampes ou un kit digital, mais surtout, vous manquez l'inspiration que Ali nous donne chaque mois sur un thème donné. Elle nous donne une idée générale du thème avec plusieurs pistes générales à suivre, mais elle donne aussi des idées concrètes qu'on peut adapter à notre propre situation.

Last month's theme was "gathering" and I thought of many ideas I'd like to put on paper, but I only have so much time so I started with this page about the gatherings we had with our friends when we were living in Switzerland. 
Le mois passé, le thème était "rassembler" et j'ai eu beaucoup d'idées que j'aimerais scrapper, mais étant donné le peu de temps que j'ai à disposition, je n'ai réussi qu'à en faire une à propos des nos amis quand on habitait en Suisse. 




This large white plastic "gather"came in my kit. It's beautiful and I love the white on white look. As you can see, I added some stitching under it to add a little more of interest to it.
Ce grand "gather" en plastique provient du kit. Il est très joli en blanc sur blanc, mais moi j'ai décidé d'ajouter des lignes en fil rouge derrière. 


I absolutely love all the mini chipboard pieces that are in the kits. And the color schemes too!
J'adore aussi tous les petits morceaux de chipboard qui viennent dans le kit. Et les couleurs!


Here I've cut up a card and I added layers of cardstock behind the "&" to make it look like chipboard.
Ici j'ai découpé une des cartes du kit et j'ai aussi monté le petit "&" sur plusieurs couche de carton pour faire un semblant de chipboard.


Thanks for looking!!
Merci de passer par ici. :)

Marie

2 comments:

Gab said...

Great LO! I get the Story Stamp kit and and love it!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thank you Gab!! I was wondering if I should get the stamps too but it's another 20$/month I don't really have it. :( I'll cintinu with the kit for now and might change somewhen. :)